Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Future Draws Near

I just spent 4 hours reading up on Chef blogs on how their experience was and the journey they took to get to become the culinary artists they are.

From what I read, the more I like, these are very passionate people who are willing to face low incomes, long hours, working until their body is numb, just to persue their dreams of becoming a chef.

I admire these people for what they pull through, it's a fresh look at life, they are passionate for what they do and will do it despite what society promotes (namely having a high income job).

I'm sorry but I don't want to be stuck in a office all day typing mindlessly at computers and staring at the monitor until my eyes burn out of their sockets.

I think I might do this, this become a executive chef thing and owning my own restaurants.

Getting on the Food Network or Travel Channel wouldn't be all that bad either :)

Maestro, Begin.

2 comments:

  1. Do it, and show me some Asian American representation on the Food Network/ Travel Channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my goal, Asian Americans are so underrepresented on those networks.

    ReplyDelete